Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jolie

Jolie, my litter sister, is so beautiful. She moves like the wind, easy and light, with her head up high as if she were saying, "What a great day for a Dog Show, and I'm the prettiest one of all!!!" Winning several Best of Breed titles and numerous Best Opposite Sex titles, she is now in the Top Twenty in Breed points for Newfoundlands in the USA. We look related; same eyes, same attitude, same desire to be a great show dog. Life is fun, dog shows are fun, and where's the paparazzi??? I hope Jolie goes to Westminster next year and takes the whole show. I will have my day... but for now... I hope Jolie wins, and I will cheer her on!! She matured faster than I did, her coat is perfect and she has an awesome gate. She teases the boys and gives her Mom and Dad a daily challenge, but why not? When you are a Dog Diva you have responsibilities. If I win BOS to Jolie, I will be proud. Will the Real Show Dog please stand up!! I'm trying, Jolie, and I may succeed, but you are beautiful beyond compare. Your humble litter brother, Hummer. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hummer,
    Your sister is gorgeous!!! We will all be cheering her on at Westminster next year!!
    Giz

    ReplyDelete