Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all! I hope your New Year's Eve was safe and fun and that you made lots of New Year's Resolutions, like.... I will work more, spend less, go to as many dog shows as possible, spend more time with my friends, spend more time with my dogs, worry less about wrinkles and bulges and do more for my heart, lungs, muscles, immune system, and of course doing all that by getting more exercise, sleep, eating fresh foods, and going to the Doctor (and Dentist) for regular check-ups. And don't forget to give your Soul a boost by being creative, doing art projects and listening to great music, helping out friends and people in need, go sailing and walk on a beach and look at the sunsets and the moon. Making realistic goals and celebrating accomplishments are on the top of my list. Making sure your glass is half full and not half empty is a good way to start out the year. I would also like to pay my parking ticket, and Mark Twain said that the Golden Rule is to do something every day that you do not want to do. That's a tough one. Anyway, abundance is in everything if you take the time to discover the intricacies of life. True wealth generally has nothing to do with money, and fresh air should be a right and not a privilege. I look forward to the New Year for the adventure of it all, for the surprises, the joys, the potential in every day. I look forward to the good times, laughing, justice, and the hope of peace in the world. It can be done. It's certainly worth a try. Twenty-Ten is going to be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Newf Year to you too!!!....I think you're right 2010 IS going to be a great year!
    All the best to you and your 4 legged friends.

    Love
    Doug, Cindy and Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Newf Year!
    It's going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete