Sunday, February 10, 2008

By The Bay

Like my Viking ancestors, I too, like the ocean, the bay, the beach, and lakes. I am drawn to the water, the breezes and cool ocean air. I live by the San Francisco Bay in the easternmost part where it is calm and where Ferry boats take commuters to work in the Big City every day. I live in a suburban area where people jog and ride bikes and walk dogs like Golden Retrievers and Shitzu's and Lhasa Apsos. When we go for our walk, people pass us and say to my Mom, "That's a Big Dog!" meaning ME, and I think that I don't feel as big as they think I am, I just want to be a part of the whole scene like the other dogs..... go ahead, pet me, MAKE MY DAY! Some people might think I would bite them, but they are wrong, I wouldn't bite, I'm a Show Dog, I have scruples. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hummer --

    We were just watching Westminster and you should have won the breed!!

    Satch & 'Drew

    ReplyDelete